We are pleased to announce that the 10th International Symposium Chinese Spoken Language Processing (ISCSLP 2016) will be held in Tianjin on October 17-20, 2016. ISCSLP is a biennial conference for scientists, researchers, and practitioners to report and discuss the latest progress in Chinese spoken language processing and relevant areas. More information about ISCSLP 2016 are available at: http://www.iscslp2016.org/.
ISCSLP 2016 Organizing Committee is now inviting proposals for tutorials that address emerging topics in an introductory style, or introduce experienced researchers to a given new topic. Each tutorial is 2 hour in duration (tentatively on October 17, 2016). It is expected to provide a complete coverage of the proposed topic rather than focus on individuals’ research.
Please express your interest by email to the ISCSLP Tutorial Chairs and provide the following information:
- Proposed tutorial title
- Presenter(s) [name, affiliation, contact information]
- Tutorial description [1-2 page plus relevant references. Supporting materials are welcome]
- Significance and relevance
- Biography of presenter(s)
- Relevant publications from presenter(s)
- Target audience [e.g., new researchers to the field, research students]
- Requirements on equipment, internet connection, etc.
Prof. Jinsong ZHANG (email@example.com), Beijing Language and Culture University, Beijing
Prof. Brian K. MAK (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
Prof. Kai YU (email@example.com), Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai
Submission of tutorial proposals
April 29, 2016
Notification of acceptance of tutorial proposals
May 27, 2016